Freitag, 24. Februar 2012

Fra Biancoshock - Street Art Installationen

"Sono precario aiutatemi" - "Helfen Sie mir, bin in schwieriger Lage"

Street Art-Installation von Fra Biancoshock aus Italien, mit Obdachlosen-Thematik.

rebel:art:
“When I first read on the newspapers that drawing dumb robots on walls was the same as being a contemporary Giotto, I fully understood how far Biancoshock fell from being an artist. And further still, from being a street artist. My “experiences” are not showcases to promote my activities, they do not require any description and they are NOT artworks: they are simply opportunities to communicate and provoke reactions from common people. I’m talking about all those who, although with little or any artistic education, still want to be surprised and moved by something that was left on the street for all to see.”
Link:

"I´m a poor Pacman. I`m hungry. Please help me."

Gesehen bei rebel:art
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen